vineri, 7 februarie 2014

LiaStampz Vintage Girls Collection release blog hop!!


Hello and welcome to our special Vintage Girls Release blog hop!!!!

This is your last stop! :D

I am Lia from Lia Stampz , and this is my personal blog :) 
 I prepared something special for all of you lovely crafters out there : 4 brand new images for you to use in your projects 


so here are some examples of what you can do with the Vintage Girls:


 A tag using "Tea girl" 


  A birthday card using "Birthday Girl"


 A recipe notebook using " Sugar Girl"


  a circular tag using " Valentine Girl"


 All Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project To find all of today's new releases please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store


Don't forget to leave comments along the way until you get here as there will be 4 mystery DT Members who will each be choosing a winner from the comments left on their hop posts!
 These winners will each win a Vintage Girl digital image of their choice. 

The Grand Prize winner of the hop will be chosen from the very last stop, which is Lia ( that's me :) )
This winner will receive all 4 of the brand new Vintage Girl digital stamps from the Whimsy Stamps Store
The hop will run for 1 week and end on Friday 14th February at 12 Noon EST, when the lucky winners will be announced over on the Whimsy Inspirations Blog

Good Luck everyone!
Below is a complete list of the hop in case you get lost along the way, and also don't forget leave a comment on every blog until you get here

14 comentarii:

  1. sorry for the inconvenience I had some problems with the comments :( I fixed it now

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. loving it! this collection is really amazing!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Lia you did an awesome job with all of these new images. They were so much fun to play around with! Thank you!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Wow, I would be like you and do all 4. There is not one I could choose. Great job on the cards.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Yay for you, Lia! Your work here is fabulous, as are your new Vintage Girls! Everybody loves them! :o)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. oh my word!!!! this is just beautiful on every level! I love your colouring and style is brilliant! love al the images !!!! nice work !xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Each one of the images are divine!! Had never heard of the company, but I have been very excited to share the information with family and friends! All of the images are perfect for an up and coming teaparty I am planning for daughter.. I can imagine using them and taking pictures and posting them to share whjat I made with such fine images on FB, IG, and my blog.. would also like to incorporate them somehow in my journal pages! They are so cute and fun and I can visualize so many mediums to color them with! Anyway, this has been great! I wish everyone GL!! OUTSTANDING JOB with these!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Oh, Lia . . . your beautifully colored and fabulous new images look wonderful on your bright and happy projects! TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    RăspundețiȘtergere