joi, 28 noiembrie 2013

Cheesy Pull Apart Bread

Brace yourselves :)) I guess winter is doing this to me...anyhow I made this tonight..I wasn't really sure it'll work out but it DID! If you want to try it ,it's really easy & most important thing to me ... QUICK!  I added more ingredients than the normal recipe and it turned out delish  aaand yees..feel free to dig in with your hands..who cares :))

the filling: butter, onion, garlic, boiled chicken breast, oregano, pepper, white cheese - stuff that in the bread (bread is sliced in small squares close to the bottom)after that just pour some sour cream with an egg -> put all that in the oven wrapped in cooking paper
after 10 minutes take it out and put a lot of cheese on top of it and put it in the oven again till the cheese is brown and Voilà!







Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu